Bachelor of Health Science, dual credential (Respiratory Therapy)
Expand your career options as a respiratory therapist. Graduate with both a three-year Respiratory Therapy diploma and a BHS degree within a four-year period in the dual diploma/degree stream. Year one is the same for both the RT diploma and dual credential.
Respiratory therapy is an allied health profession devoted to the scientific application of technology in order to assist in the diagnosis, treatment, management and care of patients with cardiopulmonary and associated disorders.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Foundations of Mathematics 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Biology 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Chemistry 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Physics 11 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- CPRC-Certificate with AED
- Program Information Session and/or hospital RT department tour
Specific questions about this program?