Still using Internet Explorer?

You'll have a happier experience on the TRU website — and most other sites — if you update to a modern web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Edge. You can continue to use Internet Explorer for certain tasks, such as using Banner.

Thompson Rivers University 50th Anniversary
Thompson Rivers University 50th Anniversary

Department Copiers

Departmental copiers are located in most departments on the TRU campus.

Staff copiers should be used for smaller jobs only. Larger jobs should be taken or sent to the print shop. You can send us your jobs via email or through the internal mail and of course in person. We strive to bring you the best service possible.

If your jobs require more than 150 sheets of paper, please send them to Print Services. This is the least expensive option.

If you require toner and waste toner bottles for your Konica Minolta departmental copier, please contact Print Services via email or call 5380.

If you are experiencing problems with your Konica Minolta machine, please place a service call with the machine's location number and specific location information to Konica Minolta at 1-800-263-4410.

Search To Top