Health and Wellness
TRU Law is committed to supporting our students’ health and wellness. As a TRU Law student, you have access to the many services and support programs available throughout the campus.
- TRU Wellness Centre – provides consultations, information and special events to promote wellness.
- On-Campus Medical Clinic – provides medical services to TRU staff and students.
- Counselling Services – provides confidential, free counselling for TRU students.
- Interfaith Chaplaincy – provides religious and spiritual care to TRU students, faculty and staff.
- TRU Recreation – provides free drop-in open gym hours and free fitness classes for TRU students and staff, including circuit, boot camp, hatha yoga, meditation and relaxation, Zumba, and stretch and tone.
- TRU SLS Health and Wellness – the TRU Society of Law Students provides information and coordinates events related to health and wellness.