Tips for Applying
- If submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation email; if not received, please review your submission. If you require further assistance, please contact us.
When submitting your resume attachments, please ensure your files
include the associated requisition number. For example:
- Pam Beesly-Cover Letter-HR Advisor-00123.45
- Jim Halpert-Teaching Evaluations-Sessional Faculty-00543.21
- The recruitment process varies in length, depending on the position.
- Only those candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
- Please keep your candidate profile up to date by removing any old resume attachments that are not associated with current and active postings. This will ensure old documents are no longer visible to our hiring managers.
Let us notify you about postings that match your criteria
By setting up a search agent, our system will check each day for any openings that match your search criteria. When there is a match, we’ll send you an email with links to the open position(s).
To setup a search agent:
- Create a profile or log in to your account.
- Once logged in, look for ‘Job Search Agents’ in the Career Centre dropdown menu (under the icon that looks like binoculars). Click ‘Create New Search Agent’.
- Perform a search for the type of job you want. Scroll to the bottom and click ‘Save Search as an Agent’.
- Name your search agent and save.
Application troubleshooting and support
If you are experiencing technical issues with your application, please contact us. To help us assist you better, please include the requisition number for the posting and any other details that may be relevant.