LPN to BScN Degree Program
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) Degree program offers Advanced Placement to Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) into Year 2 of the 4 year BScN program, pending available space.
Applications are not accepted following the January 15, 2015 deadline date.
- BIOL 1590 or TRU-OL BIOL 1593 Human Anatomy and Physiology I (or equivalent) with a minimum 60%
- BIOL 1690 or TRU-OL BIOL 1693 Human Anatomy and Physiology II (or equivalent) with a minimum 60%
- ENGL1100 or TRU-OL ENGL1101Composition / University Writing (or equivalent) with a mimimum 50%
- A second Academic English e.e., ENGL1110, ENGL1120, ENGL1130 or TRU-OL ENGL1001, ENGL1011, ENGL1031 (or equivalent) with a minimum 50%
For Post-Secondary equivalent courses check Transfer Credits at BCTransferGuide
Other Admission Requirments
- Official transcript(s) for all Post-Secondary Institutions
- Offical transcript from your Practical Nurse program
- A copy of your current LPN license
- A record of 500 employment hours as a LPN
Selective Admission Process
A selective admission process is used to assess applicants academic performance. Admission to Year 2 of the BScN program is offered upon seat availability. Applicants may not be notified of their acceptance unitl late Summer 2015.
For additional information contact the SON Student Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org