Bob Gaglardi School of Business and Economics

Declaration of Minor

Declaration of Minor (campus programs only)

If you are currently in a TRU undergraduate degree program, you may have the option of completing a minor within your Faculty/School of study. You can complete a minor from outside your Faculty/School, with the approval of your Dean or their designate. You must declare your minor no later than the commencement of your final semester of study.

Identify the minor you plan on completing below. You are free to change your minor at any time by resubmitting this form, but please be aware that changing to a new minor may affect the applicability of previously awarded transfer credit and course work. If you are unsure about your selection, or if you do not see your desired program, please consult your advisor.

Open Learning students: Please consult with your Open Learning advisor.


TRU Gaglardi social media


  LinkedIn     Facebook     Twitter     Instagram