16th Annual TPC: Celebrating 50 Years of Teaching and Learning at TRU
February 18, 2020
Submissions for the 16th annual TPC are now closed! Thank you for your proposals.
- BYOP: Bring Your Own Poster. Have an old poster sitting around your office? Regardless of its topic, bring it in for the poster display of research throughout TRU's history.
- Panel: 50 Years at TRU. Long-time TRU faculty will share their stories and experiences at TRU.
- Wine and Cheese. Stay after the presentations to socialize with your colleagues over wine and cheese.
- Opening Up
- Connection, Engagement, and Exploration
- Current Trends
- Thinking Locally, Acting Globally
- Throwback Thursday
- Future Friday
- Posters : We welcome both old and new posters this year to showcase the history of teaching and learning at TRU.
- Sessions (40 minutes, including discussion)
- Speed-sessions (15 minutes)
- Panel Discussion
- Roundtable Discussion
Questions related to proposal submission can be directed to TPCabstracts@tru.ca
Click here for more information about the program format and abstract submission guidelines.
Please note that all presenters must register for the colloquium.