The LII Conference
2019 Learning at Intercultural Intersections (LII): Toward Equity, Inclusion, and Reconciliation
2019 Learning at Intercultural Intersections (LII): Toward Equity, Inclusion, and Reconciliation to be held March 13-15 at Thompson Rivers University (TRU). This third gathering will bring together researchers, practitioners, learners, and community to envision and explore the intersections of intercultural learning, internationalization, and Indigenization with a focus on educational approaches to equity, inclusion, and reconciliation.
- Conference Registration: Coming soon!
- Pre-conference Workshops - March 12th. Coming Soon!
- Call for Proposals deadline: November 18, 2018 - click here for more information
- 2015 Papers in Intercultural Education
- Learning at Intercultural Intersections 2015 Conference
- Learning at Intercultural Intersections 2017 Conference
- 2017 papers in New Directions in Teaching and Learning - Coming soon!