An intimate ceremony that is big on love, big on dreams and big on your future lives together. Say “I Do” in a colourful, lush, outdoor setting in our TRU Horticulture Gardens, surrounded by your nearest and dearest.
Our micro-ceremonies allow you to marry without the stress or challenges of trying to plan a large wedding during uncertain times. Book the TRU Horticulture Gardens today and receive a one hour private garden ceremony setting.
Cost: $200.00 rental fee, plus taxes.
- One-hour private access to the Horticulture Gardens for ceremony and pictures
- 8 chairs with aisle, socially distanced
- Signing table with chair, no linen
- Access to washrooms
- Pre and post ceremony cleaning and sanitization
- An outdoor gazebo in case of rain
May 29, June 12, July 17, August 21, and September 11*
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- 4:45 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
*the last time slot is not offered on September 11.
*Due to the current Public Health Order wedding ceremonies are limited to 10 guests or less, including the officiant and wedding couple.
For more information or to book your micro ceremony: firstname.lastname@example.org