If you have a pledge number please use the form located here.

If you are a TRU employee wishing to make donations through payroll deduction, please use the form located here.

Area of greatest need

I would like to fund the most needed department, faculty, award, bursary, scholarship, or research.

Direct my donation

Direct my donation to a specific faculty, fund, scholarship, bursary or award.

If you would like to make a recurring donation, as an employee, please use the following payroll deduction form located here.


If you need help / clarification using this form or, you'd like more information on where to direct your funds, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone at 250-828-5264 or by email at foundation@tru.ca.

To Top