The computing science program coordinator provides academic counselling services.
This service includes:
- Advising current computing science students on their study plan and course selection.
- Checking and confirming that the student has completed the pre-requisites of a course before approving any course.
- In cases that a student has not completed the pre-requisites of a course, the program coordinator will seek written approval from the course instructor and implement course instructor’s recommendations.
- Approving course schedules for students in computing science programs.
- Liaising with the Admissions office regarding student applications to computing science programs.
- Liaising with Academic Advising regarding students interested in computing science programs.
The current program coordinator is Dr. Mahnhoon Lee.
Office: HL 424