Program intake: Fall Semester 2023
The deadline for international student applications was March 1st, 2023. We are not accepting further applications.
- Deadline for domestic students: June 1, 2023.
- Seats are limited, so you are encouraged to apply early.
- We process applications on an ongoing basis and will stop accepting applications when all seats are filled.
- International students should allow sufficient time for visa and study permit processing.
- Acceptable three-year or four-year undergraduate degree in any discipline with a minimum B average (GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.33 or local equivalent) in the last 60 credits.
- Official academic transcript(s) from all prior post-secondary institutions attended — sent directly to Thompson Rivers University from the institution.
- Applicants who did not complete their undergraduate degree at an English language university in a country where English is the primary language should have:
- A minimum TOEFL score of 587 with a TWE of 5.0 or higher (paper-based test), or a minimum score of 94 with no section below 20 (1ST), or
- A minimum IEL TS score of at least 7.0 — students with IELTS 6.5 (with no band below 6.0) may be considered and if admitted, must complete ENGL 1100 and CMNS 1290 in the first semester of enrollment, or
- Completion of TRU ENGL 1100 and CMNS 1290 with a minimum grade B
- Domestic Tuition: $155.59 per credit
- International Tuition: $666.50 per credit