Juris Doctor (Law)
Obtain a dynamic legal education with a three-year, full-time JD degree program taught by outstanding legal academics in the TRU Faculty of Law, one of Canada’s newest law schools. Understand law, master the realities of practice and be prepared to serve the profession of law and the interests of justice.
Students at TRU Law have been successful in obtaining judicial clerkships, employment in government, and positions within a range of small to large private law firms.
- Obtained an undergraduate degree or successfully completed the first three years (min. 90 credits) or more of an undergraduate degree
Each application must include the following:
- A complete online application including payment of the application fee
- When completing the online application, please ensure that you provide your supplemental information where requested, including your CV/resume, and personal statement
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Two letters of reference, forwarded directly by the referees to the TRU Law Admissions Office at email@example.com
- An LSAT score, by providing your LSAC ID number. (The Law Schools Admissions Test (LSAT) is written by applying directly to the Law Schools Admissions Council (LSAC) – see llsac.org for test date details and registration
- Any other supplemental documents that are required by your selected category of admission
Apply to this program Visit the program website