Automotive Service Technician Foundation Certificate
An excellent way to begin the experience of university for students who want to explore their options. It offers a broad, liberal arts education that combines a concentration in at least one discipline while ensuring a wide selection of courses.
Apprenticeship technical training credit for first year will be granted upon successful completion of the program.
- Completion of Grade 10 with Grade 10 Math and English
- Placement on the Entry Assessment Test (Accuplacer) for English at an 0400 level
- Placement on the Entry Assessment Test (Accuplacer) for Math at an 0400 level
Recommended: Grade 12 or equivalent including English 12, Math 11, Physics 11 or Science and Technology 11
- Good health
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must have safety boots and glasses
- Must supply and launder your own coveralls
- Must purchase welding gloves and welding hat
Specific questions about this program?