Choose from many OL and TRU courses to fulfill your program requirements. You can also take post-secondary courses elsewhere and transfer them to your OL program. See BC Council on Admissions & Transfer (BCCAT) to explore your options.
Plan ahead and make the most of your Science credential. Our Program Advisors help you choose courses that can later be applied toward another program, either at OL or elsewhere.
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Information Technology and Management Diploma
- Associate of Science
- Bachelor of Science, General
- Bachelor of Science, Major
- Bachelor of Computing Science
- Veterinary Technology Open Learning
Before you register for a course or apply for a program, please do the following:
- Read about distance education and course delivery formats.
- Look at the program descriptions, which state any admission requirements and the residency requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the course descriptions.
- Note the estimated program costs, learn about financial awards and support, and consider how you can fund your education.
Awards and financial support
You can apply for financial support if you meet place-of-residence requirements. See Student Awards & Financial Aid.
You may be eligible for credit based on an assessment of your prior learning. PLAR allows you to earn academic credits for knowledge, training and skills gained through your work and life experience.