Course Registration

Looking for an answer? Ask a Question

How do I register for a course?
  • Register for a course online. Add a course to your cart and proceed to checkout.
  • By phone to Student Services at 250-852-7000 (Kamloops) or 1-800-663-9711 (toll-free in Canada) with credit card, any weekday 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time), excluding statutory holidays; use this method for re-registration
  • By fax to Student Services at 1-250-852-6405, with credit card and a completed Course Registration form
  • By mail to TRU, OL Admissions, 805 TRU Way, Kamloops, BC V2C 0C8, with credit card, cheque, money order, student loan, grant or sponsorship and a completed Course Registration form
Once I have registered for a course or applied for a program and paid fees, when do I receive my TRU student ID number and password?
  • Online registration: immediately by email
  • Phone or fax registration: in approximately five business days by email
  • Program application (any method): after acceptance into the program
I registered, but how do I switch from print to online or vice versa?

Cancel or withdraw from the course, then re-register in the format you want

Who do I contact with questions about course registration—changes, withdrawals or cancellations, course extensions, exam schedule and so on?
Who do I contact when I get errors using the Register Now system or myTRU?

Password reset: contact IT Service Desk

Other errors: include a problem description and your name and student ID in an email to IT Service Desk or phone 1-888-852-8533

What happens when I register in an OL course delivered by UVic?

OL sends you a welcome message, including contact details for your course, confirming your registration. UVic contacts you prior to the course start date about the course materials.

How do I apply for OL program admission?

Fill in the Program Admission form and send it to OL Admissions or complete your application through EducationPlannerBC, and pay a the program plan fee.

How do I log in to myTRU?

Go to myTRU and log in. If you have forgotten your login name and password, contact IT Service Desk.

How do I cancel my OL registration or withdraw from a course?

See the registration policy, then contact Student Services to see if you are eligible.

How do I cancel my registration or withdraw from a OL course delivered by UVic?

Complete the Cancellation/Withdrawal Request form and submit it to OL Student Services. Then contact the UVic department associated with your course.

What if course materials are missing for my course?

If you have paid for course materials but they seem to be missing, contact Student Services.

Search To Top