We are proud to offer resources to prepare students for career development. We are committed to supporting students reach their career goals through a variety of initiatives.
What we Offer
- FREE one-on-one career counselling appointments. Appointments will assist students with all aspects of their career planning and development needs. Book appointments online through Career Connections.
- Computers for student use to develop résumés, cover letters, and to research companies
- Private room for skype or phone interviews
- Photocopier and scanner for employment related materials
- Career resource library to support your career goals
- Career Management Course - a one-credit career focused course for non-co-op students
- Seminars for students on topics including career development, career planning in a digital age, labour market research, job application processes and more
- Multiple opportunities to meet with employers on campus through employer information sessions, job fairs and mentorship programming