Over 200 students call Upper College Heights home. Mainly comprised of four-bedroom suites, each fully furnished suite contains a kitchen, bathroom, dining area, and private bedrooms. All residents have access to a central building with additional cooking, recreation and laundry spaces.
UCH units include:
- A bed, desk, sink, kitchen with microwave, and fridge in each room
- A central building with kitchen facilities, card-operated laundry, mail, big-screen TV and seating area, barbecue, patio, pool table, ping-pong table and foosball table.
- Regular, planned social activities
- On-site management and 24-hour security
- Easy access to shopping across the street
Guaranteed residence space for first-year students
If you currently live outside of Kamloops and attend TRU for the first time in a degree or diploma program of at least two years, you can live in residence — but be sure to apply by March 1. After that date, applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications open for the fall semester on Feb. 1, and for the winter semester on Oct. 1.
704 McGill Road,