How to connect with an Academic Advising
- Appointments – a scheduled in-person meeting with an advisor
- Telephone Appointments – if you are from out of town or not able to attend an in-person meeting you can schedule a telephone appointment
- Walk-ins – are available daily, on a first come first served basis
- Emails – you have the option of emailing your questions. Emails are answered on a first come first served basis. During “Registration” the volume of emails is very high so it may take up to two business days to get a response
You will want to be here when we open at 9 a.m. to get your name on the list for walk-ins before it fills up for the day.
How to Prepare for your Appointment/Telephone Appointment/Walk-in
- If you are a new student have a copy of your high school transcript available, if you have booked a telephone appointment scan a copy of your high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that it be forwarded to the Academic Advisor that you will be meeting with
- Research your program by reviewing the Program Info Sheets & Tutorials available on the Academic Advising website
- Prepare a list of questions
- Be prompt, as appointments are only 30 minutes, so make the most of your time.
*Important Info for the Month of June*
During the month of June scheduled appointments will be available to out of town students and those with full time jobs and not able to come in for a walk-in. Walk-ins will be available daily and the Advising Kiosk will be operating for quick questions.