Our Nursing programs provide you with exciting options for your career path. Whether you are just starting off in nursing or returning to your past practice, you'll find a program for you.
OL offers many courses that fulfill program requirements for our Nursing programs, but you may need courses from other post-secondary institutions to meet some requirements. Refer to British Columbia Council on Admissions & Transfer (BCCAT) at www.bccat.ca to explore your course options.
Plan ahead by taking courses toward your Nursing credential that can later be applied toward another program, either at OL or elsewhere.
|Health Care Assistant Certificate||College|
|Interprofessional Mental Health Practice Certificate||College|
|Interprofessional Substance Use Practice Certificate||College|
|Return to Registered Nurse Practice Certificate||University|
|Seniors Living Management Certificate||University|
|Transition Courses: Nursing||University|
The following professional associations recognize Nursing credentials earned through OL:
- Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC
- Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators
- College of Physical Therapists of BC
- BC College of Massage Therapy
- Canadian Healthcare Association
- Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapy
- College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC
- College of Registered Nurses of BC
- BC Society of Medical Laboratory Science
- Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science