Williams Lake Campus
TRU Library - Williams Lake Branch
The TRU Library has a large print collection, plus online access to 180,000 e-books, 57,800 journal titles, and 9,800 streaming videos, all of which are readily available to students and faculty in Williams Lake and the regions.
The librarian for Williams Lake and the regions, Melissa Svendsen, is available for consultations by email at email@example.com.
To access library resources from off-campus, please use your TRU network ID and password. This is the same login information that you use to access Moodle, your TRU email, and on-campus wi-fi and networked computers.
Your library PIN is required to request items using the library's interlibrary loans system. Your default PIN is your birthday in the form YYMMDD.
While in the library you can:
- Borrow books, laptops, and multimedia devices.
- Pick up books that you have requested from the TRU Library in Kamloops or from other libraries though interlibrary loan.
- Consult with a writing tutor.
To consult with a librarian, please email Melissa Svendsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The TRU Williams Lake campus library provides a variety of spaces for students to study and learn, including:
- Group study rooms that can be conveniently booked online.
- Carrels and pods for quiet study.
- Tables for active learning.
- Networked computers for use by TRU faculty, staff, and students, plus guest computers that do not require log-in credentials.