TRU Library - Williams Lake Branch
The TRU Library, Williams Lake branch, offers a variety of learning and studying support for all students. It is here where students will find group study rooms, lounge space, active-learning group study tables, computers, access to online electronic resources (ebooks, videos, and databases) and support from the TRU branch librarian.
TRU Library has over 250,000 volumes of books, 12,000 films and videos, 105 online article databases, 120,000+ ebooks and subscriptions to more than 34,000 electronic and print periodicals. All materials are available to TRU Library: Williams Lake Branch.
The library can be accessed through the TRU Williams Lake Bookstore.TRU Library: Williams Lake Branch
Williams Lake Bookstore
The TRU Williams Lake Bookstore is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Purchasing your textbooks for the first time can be a stressful experience. Here you will find everything you need to know to ensure that you purchase the correct course material for your classes.
1. Bring a copy of your registration with you. This form has all of your course information on it and you will need it to ensure you purchase the correct course material for your class.
2. Find your section of study in the store.
3. Look for your corresponding course tag (see example below) and match your registration form to the course tag (match for department, course and section).
4. Based on the options listed, choose what works best for you. You may find two different options for purchasing your course material. The options are New and Used.
5. Bring your textbooks up to the cashiers for payment.
Example Bookstore Course/Shelf Tag: