Apply Now. We’re currently accepting applications for the Fall 2020 Diploma.
Academic Admission Requirements
- Grade 11 (or equivalent), grade 12 preferred, or mature student status
- Foundations of Mathematics 11, with a minimum C
- English Studies 12/English First Peoples 12 with a minimum 67% (or equivalent), or successful completion of the ACCUPLACER assessment (see below)
- BC Highschool Graduation
- Minimum keyboarding speed of 25 net words per minute (The typing tests costs $20 to write)
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Access to a reliable Internet source
- A suitable work placement on a working ranch
This program is open to international students.
For information on how to apply, please contact TRU World.
- Apply to this program.
Please Note: Before you apply make sure you have your official high school transcript, post-secondary transcripts if you have them and two reference letters.
- You will be contacted from two to three weeks to confirm we have received your application
- Once Admissions has reviewed your application and applicable supporting documents, they will notify you about the admission decision
- Students who are admitted will be required to pay a commitment fee of $500 prior to registration in courses
Year 1: $7,025.00
Year 2: $6,147.00
Year 1: $15,300.00
Year 2: $14,300.00
Please note the all costs mentioned above are approximate and subject to change. These amounts do not include textbooks, supplies or other fees.