Admission RequirementsAdministrative Assistant Program Information
- Grade 11 (Grade 12 preferred) (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Typing speed of 25 wpm (typing test required)
Students must achieve a grade of C or better (vocational grading) in all courses to graduate.
How to Apply
- Submit your application via email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the paper application form
- Pay the application fee Please call or visit the campus to pay your application fee. Your application is not processed until this fee is received
- Submit official high school transcripts
- Provide official transcripts for any post-secondary institutions previously or currently attended
If you do not meet the English language requirements for admission, you can take an assessment to see if you meet an equivalent English placement. To complete an assessment ($37) and typing test ($15), applicants must get a referral form from the Admissions Office to take to the Library Centre. You can book an assessment at 250-392-8020 or email@example.com
Arrangements can be made for out of town assessments.
Registration and Payment of Fees
Once you have been accepted into the program, you will be required to pay a $500 Commitment Fee to secure you seat.
First and second semester tuition is due before the start of each semester.
If you were not accepted or applied but did not attend last year, you must submit a new application form and contact the Admissions Office to ensure that all required documentation is still on file and complete.
For more information, contact the Admissions Office:
Toll Free: 1-800-663-4963