SEM Planning at TRU
SEM planning requires actively engaging with students, faculty, staff, and the communities we serve, to better understand what TRU students need, year over year, to succeed. It also involves collecting and analysing data on student enrolment trends and assessing current enrolment structures and practices to identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement. Ultimately, it will result in actionable SEM recommendations customized to who we are, and who we serve.
Led by the provost’s office, TRU’s SEM initiative will be managed by a SEM planning task force working directly with consultants from the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers (AACRAO), leading North American experts in post-secondary enrolment planning.
SEM planning task force
- Christine Bovis-Cnossen
- Provost and Vice-President Academic
- Chris Adam
- Dean, Faculty of Student Development
- Jan O'Brien
- Associate Director Integrated Planning and Effectiveness
- Lucille Gnanasihamany
- Associate Vice-President Marketing and Communications
- Michael Bluhm
- Associate Vice-President Enrolment Services and Registrar (Chair)