Meeting the needs of hundreds of enthusiastic learners from around the world each year, our open programs form the cornerstone of all the programming offered by Thompson Rivers University — open to individuals as well as large and small groups.
We have developed a comprehensive range of programs to help our students achieve their individual goals. A collection of curated cultural and recreational activities are woven into each program and ample time is reserved for level-appropriate English language classroom instruction.
The result is a highly motivating and dynamic program that will leave you with increased cultural knowledge, greater language proficiency and a more informed world view.
What you will gain:
- Improved communication skills
- A uniquely Canadian experience
- Opportunities to practice English in real-life situations
- Lifelong friendships with students from around the world
Included in all Open Programs:
- Homestay accommodations (meals included)
- Pick-up and drop-off at Kamloops Airport
- Free wifi on campus
- Support of instructors in the classroom and during activities
- Costs of all scheduled cultural and recreational activities
- Support from our International Student Advisors