How to Apply for The Bachelor of Tourism Management (BTM)
- BC grade 12 or equivalent, or mature student status.
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples with a minimum 73 percent (or equivalent).
- Foundations of Math 11, Pre-calculus 11, or Foundations of Math 12 with a minimum C or equivalent.
- Students with Pre-calculus 12 or Foundations of Math 12 with a minimum C+ will be exempt from Math 1100 and must make up the three credits with an elective of their choice.
- Students who have completed their studies in a country where English is not an official language will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Computer skills: Students with little or no experience using computers are advised to take an introductory computer course that familiarizes them with Microsoft application software, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Admission processApply Online
Transfer to TRU
Applicants who have previous credits in appropriate university or college courses may apply them toward the requirements of the program. Course work from other institutions will be assessed following application to the program. Students may wish to consult the BC Transfer Guide for information on transferability of credits and to find out if particular courses will transfer to TRU.
A maximum of 50 percent of the program credit requirements can be fulfilled by transfer credit.