SASS & Events
Study Abroad Support Sessions
Have you attended a Study Abroad Information Session? Are you stuck on your application?
Get help from peers who have been in your shoes. Whether you have one question or ten, get answers!
- No need to pre-register
- Receive support for ISEP and Bilateral applications
- Ask "How to" questions
- Ask about the Pre-Departure and needed steps to go abroad
- Print a copy of each application form and bring to sessions you will be attending
- Sessions are designed to support students with filling in the blanks
All support sessions are designed to follow an information session and interview with a Mobility Officer.
FALL 2019 Support Sessions
These sessions support the following:
- Outbound students needing assistance with their Horizons Online application
- How to prepare a course request list (Learning Agreement Proposal) for your Program Advisor
If you do have more questions? Just message our team of Ambassadors through our TRU Study Abroad Facebook page. Do not hesitate to check in with our team. We have been through it ourselves, and are happy to share our experiences.
Study Abroad oversees a number of events each semester to support new and potential outbound exchange students, promotion to potential high school students and their parents, and assist in recruitment special events with TRU recruiters. To see a full listing of upcoming special events, visit our Facebook Events page.
Photo contests, blog contest, Instagram contests ... video contests. You name it. We want you to win some great prizes. Share your story with us for a chance to win!
TRU Global Competency allows student to earn formal recognition for their intercultural and international experiences from Study Abroad, to learning a second language, to volunteer work.
Create your own global experience at TRU!