SASS & Events
Study Abroad Support Sessions
Have you attended a Study Abroad Information Session? Are you stuck on your application?
Get help from peers who have been in your shoes. If you have one question or 45, bring your lunch and get answers!
- Each session runs for four hours (one hour during summer sessions)
- Drop in anytime during the four hours
- Receive support for ISEP and Bilateral applications
- Ask "How to" questions
- Ask about the Pe-Departure and needed steps to go abroad
- Print a copy of each application form and bring to sessions you will be attending
- Sessions are casual and support students with filling in the blanks
- Students can also message us on Facebook @ TRU Study Abroad
All support sessions follow an information session
Winter 2018 Support Sessions coming soon!
These session are located in the Panarama Room B (directly across from the TRU World main entrance).
Below are a listing of the special upcoming topics including deadline dates and regular SAS Sessions.
|Fri. Jan 19||10:00 - 2:00 pm|
|Tues. Jan 23||1:00 - 5:00 pm|
|Mon. Jan 29||12:00 - 4:00 pm|
|Thurs. Feb 8||1:00 - 5:00 pm|
|Fri. Feb 16||10:00 - 2:00 pm|
|Wed. Feb 28||1:00 - 5:00 pm|
|Tues. Mar 13||12:00 - 4:00 pm|
|Wed. Mar 14||1:00 - 5:00 pm|
|Mon. Mar 19||12:00 - 4:00 pm|
|Tues. Mar 27||1:00 - 5:00 pm|
Upcoming Facebook Events
Study Abroad oversees a number of different events each semester to support new and potential outbound exchange students, promotion to potential highschool students and their parents, and assist in recruitment special events with TRU recruiters. To see a full listing of upcoming special events, visit our Facebook Events page.
Photo contests, blog contest, Instagram contests... video contests. You name it. We want you to win some great prizes. Share with us your story to be able to win!
TRU Global Competency allows student to earn formal recog nition for their intercultural and international experiences from Study Abroad, to learning a second language, to volunteer work.Orientation Session
Create your own global experience at TRU!