Upon receipt of your registration, please allow two or three weeks to receive your course material. If you are ordering a textbook(s) from our bookstore, you will receive this separate from the course material.Web Registration
Be sure to fill in all information accurately, paying particular attention to:
- Phone numbers — list all numbers where it is possible to reach you as this will help us contact you.
- Personal information
- Email address
- Under the Course Information section, place the course — for example, CEHS 201 Arterial Blood Gases.
- Under the Financial Information section, place the total fees for the course tuition only. There is no GST associated with our course tuition and all fees are tax deductible.
- Be sure to send in transcripts for any prerequisites which are listed under the specific courses.
- Enclose a cheque or write credit card number and send to:
Thompson Rivers University
805 TRU Way
Kamloops, BC V2C 0C8
Phone: 250-828-5037 Fax: 250-371-5960
Textbook order form
In addition to the tuition cost of each course, you are responsible for obtaining the required text(s). Please note that the courses are designed to be utilized only in conjunction with the texts and editions specified in the course description for programs and courses. If the texts are not available in your area, you may order them from the TRU Bookstore at Thompson Rivers University.
Tuition fees are reviewed annually and are subject to change without notice.
Withdrawal prior to or during the first or second week of instruction will be subject to a 100 percent refund of tuition. Withdrawal after the second week of instruction — no refund.