Fall semester 2021
- Admission for the Fall 2021 intake will commence on October 15, 2020.
- Deadline for domestic students: May 1, 2021.
- Deadline for international students: January 15, 2021.
- Seats are limited, so applicants are encouraged to apply early. Completed applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, and admissions will be issued until the program is full.
- International students should allow sufficient time for visa and study permit processing.
You must choose one of two options for graduation when you apply into this program:
- The Project Option is for students who want to have a non-academic career and to seek employment in industrial/applied-oriented.
- The Thesis Option is for students who want to pursue research and further graduate studies in data science, computer science or related areas.
Students pursuing the Thesis Option must have a confirmed faculty supervisor for their master’s thesis. You are strongly encouraged to explore the research areas of available faculty and contact a potential supervisor in the area of intended research, ideally before the application is submitted. If you have questions, please contact the program coordinator.