- MSc Environmental Science
- MSc Data Science
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Biological Sciences
- Computing Science
- Future Students
- Computer Science Support Lab
- Academic Counselling
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Short-Term Coding Program
- Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering
- Engineering Transfer
- Engineering Advising
- Engineering Events and Workshops
- Engineering Awards
- Contact Us
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Natural Resource Science
- Pre-Professional Health Sciences
- Associate of Science Degree
- Architectural and Engineering Technology
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Applied Data Science
- Respiratory Therapy
- Program Options
- Admission Requirements
- Accepted Students
- RTs at Work
- Veterinary Technology
- Veterinary Technology On-Site Diploma Program
- Animal Welfare Certificate
- Pet Adoptions
- How to Apply to Veterinary Technology
Use our Cost Calculator to determine tuition.
In addition to tuition costs* and university fees, and text book costs (about $500 per semester), students should budget for the following expenses (subject to change):
- CSRT costs — students are encouraged to join the CSRT early in the first year to receive all the three-year benefits. Cost is $100.
- Certification exam — clinical year students are required to pay a $900 fee during the last semester for their national certification exam.
- Relocation — students must be prepared to relocate to the Lower Mainland, Victoria or Kelowna for all or part of their clinical year.
- MEd costs are separate from the RT program.
*Academic years consist of two semesters, but a clinical year consists of three semesters