How To Apply
This program qualifies for Canada Student Loans. Contact your local post-secondary Canada Student Loans office or TRU Financial Aid and Awards
Application documents required for application to the TRU Animal Health Technology Distance Education program are as follows:
Please complete and submit the following:
- Application for Admission to TRU
- Clinic Affiliation Form — This document must be signed by the student and Clinic Mentor(s) and accompany the application submission.
- Student Awareness Document
- Health and Safety Awareness Form — This document must accompany the application submission.
- Two reference forms — at least one from your potential clinical mentor indicating:
- Their support of you taking this distance program.
- How long you have been in their employ.
- That you are employed for a minimum of 20 hours per week (volunteering does not apply).
Your application must be submitted to our admissions clerk by Sept. 30 of the current year. Late applications will not be considered.
Thompson Rivers University
805 TRU Way, Kamloops, BC V2C 0C8
TRU AHTDE Program Assistant
TRU Animal Health Technology Distance Education Program
Thompson Rivers University,
805 TRU Way
Kamloops, BC V2C 0C8.