Forms and Checklist
- Clinic Affiliation Form
- Student Awareness Document
- Invigilator Information Form
- Health and Safety Awareness Form
- AHT Distance Education Information Package for Students and Clinic Mentors
- Reference Forms
Application to the TRU AHT Distance Education Program
- Applications for entry into the AHTDE program must be received by Sept. 30 of the year preceding the January start date.
- Refer to How to Apply information.
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status two months before the start of the program.
- The student accepted into the AHTDE program must pay their fees for the first semester of the program within four weeks of official notification of acceptance. Failure to do this will result in the TRU AHTDE program offering the student's place in the program to another applicant.
Clinical Instruction Site — Affiliation Agreement
- See Clinical Instruction Site Affiliation Agreement
- This document must be received by the TRU AHT Distance Education program upon application to the program.
- This document will be automatically renewed annually unless changes to the agreement are necessary.
Registration and payment of fees for students currently in the AHT Distance Education program
- The student must pay by semester (a maximum of two courses per semester). Fees must be paid four weeks before the commencement of the next semester the student intends to enroll in. Failure to do so may result in the TRU AHTDE program not accepting the student into the upcoming semester.
Health and Safety Awareness Form
- Health & Safety Awareness Form
- This form must be submitted to the TRU AHTDE program on a one time basis upon application to the program along with the affiliation agreement and the facility agreement.
Enclose two reference forms — at least one of these to be from your potential clinical mentor, which also indicates under Additional Comments.
- Their support of you taking this AHT Distance Education program.
- How long you have been in their employ.
- That you are employed for a minimum of 20 hours per week in a full service veterinary clinic/hospital (volunteering does not apply).