Competition for admission to the AHT Distance program is extremely intensive and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission into the program.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Foundations of Mathematics 11 or equivalent, C+ average
- Chemistry 11 or equivalent, C+ average
- Life Sciences 11 (formerly Biology 11) or equivalent, C+ average
- Anatomy & Physiology 12 (formerly Biology 12), Chemistry 12 or Physics 12, C+ average. Note: Anatomy & Physiology 12 or BIOL 0600 is recommended
- English Studies 12 or English First Peoples 12 or equivalent, C+ minimum
- Any pre-requisite courses in progress MUST be completed with an official transcript submitted before November 1st of the year prior to the January start date.
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
- The student must be familiar with basic word processing, email management (including posting attachments) and internet navigation.
- Clinic Affiliation Form
- Required Reference Forms
- Other forms as included in the Application Package
- Submission of Language Proficiency Index results if applicable