Offices — Academic and Administrative
Information on this page is subject to change and was last updated July 10, 2020.
Units re-opening their offices and returning faculty and staff to campus require a safety plan. These include offices that are gradually re-opening to support their unit’s core services or provide in-person support to on-campus students, researchers and other on-campus services that are resuming.
- Download the safety plan instructions document and a copy of the standardized office safety plan template.
- Review the Exposure Control section on this site in order to understand the effectiveness of the various control measures.
- The dean or manager of the area will solicit input from others within the department to complete the plan.
- If you have questions about the exposure control information or the safety plan template, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send a draft plan to email@example.com for review by OSEM staff.
- Once approved, the plan will be returned to you to sign and return to OSEM. This copy will be provided to those in the approval chain, including the Provost and VP Administration and Finance.
- All staff will require training on the safety plan so that they are aware of its contents. A record of this training is to be kept by the dean or manager.
- All staff are required to complete the additional training requirements as noted in the Training section of this site.
- A copy of the approved safety plan will be posted on the COVID-19 OneTRU site so that staff may access it at any time.