TRU Romeo is a research administration tool that allows researchers and administrators to work collaboratively to manage internal and external grant applications throughout the life span of your research application.
You can use TRU Romeo to:
- Notify the research office of grant applications that you plan to submit and initiate institutional sign off.
- Apply for internal funding competitions.
- Apply for human ethics, animal care and biohazard certification for your project.
- Collaborate on applications with your research team and administrators.
- Submit Conflict of Interest declaration and other compliance related forms.
- Receive auto-notifications and reminders regarding the status of your applications and required renewals.
This section provides details to faculty members on the tasks that you can complete in TRU Romeo.
If you are a TRU student, this section will describe the tasks that you can complete using TRU Romeo.
If you are a member of a committee that uses the TRU Romeo system, you can visit this section for details on how to review, comment on and approve applications.
This software is supported by the federal Research Support Fund. The Fund assists Canadian post-secondary institutions to maintain a world-class research environment, which includes human ethics, animal care and biosafety.