TRU graduate students are passionate about their research, and eager to share their knowledge with the campus community. The Graduate Research Celebration, held during Research Week on March 26, 2019, is designed to develop interdisciplinary collaborations within TRU’s graduate programs and promote a vibrant graduate school culture.
The event is coordinated by Graduate Student Research Mentors, and features poster presentations, as well as a celebration of our exceptional graduate students. This is a great opportunity to network with faculty and students across disciplines.
How to participate
- Students can register using the form linked below
- If you would like to attend the dinner, but not present, RSVP your attendance via email on the right
Information for student participants
Can I participate?
All graduate students enrolled in a thesis-based or project-based program and are in good academic standing are eligible.
Deadline: Students must register to present by 4 p.m. March 14, 2019.Register Online
- Portrait layout, 91.44 cm (36 in) H X 60.96 cm (24 in)
- Easels will be provided if required
- Posters must be dropped off in the Mountain Room, CAC at 5 pm, March 26