Here are the rules . . .
- A single static PowerPoint slide is permitted. Using a slide is optional, but recommended. Images used in the slid must be your own, or you must have permission from the owner of the photo(s) and provide proper credit.
- No additional electronic media is permitted (e.g. sound, video files).
- No additional props (e.g. costumes, musical instruments, laboratory equipment) are permitted. Laser pointers are not allowed.
- Presentations are limited to 3 minutes maximum.
- Presentations that go over 3 minutes will be disqualified.
- Presentations are to be spoken word (e.g. no poems, raps or songs).
- Presentations must be based on research directly related to the student’s graduate program thesis. Research performed for employment should not be presented.
- Presentations are to commence from the stage.
- Presentations are considered to have commenced when a presenter stats his/her presentation through movement or speech.
- Presenters must agree to be videotaped.
- The decision of the adjudicating panel is final.
If you have any further questions, please email 3MT@tru.ca