Throughout the week, Campus Recreation organizes a variety of non-competitive, leisure team sports in the TRU Gym. Teams will receive a playing schedule with allocated playing times. Playing times will vary from week to week. Playing time for each sport will be approximately one hour in duration. Sport equipment will be provided for each of the sports with the exception of goalie gear for intramural soccer and intramural floor hockey. All teams must have a minimum of one of each gender playing on the court at all times.
Want to play? Here’s what to do:
- Read the Code of Conduct and Eligibility Requirements
- Register for an IM Leagues account
- Pick your sport: indoor soccer, basketball, volleyball, floor hockey
- Your choice:
- Intramural captains and create your team — visit our captains’ page for important information
- Join an existing team
- Join as a free agent
- Pay the team fee to the Campus Rec Office – TRU Gym 303. Cash, debit, and credit cards accepted.
Need more help? Read these IM Leagues Instructions or stop by the Campus Rec Office Gym 303 and we’ll walk you through it!
|Regular Fee||Early Bird Fee|
TRU Recreation offers a reffing clinic at the beginning of each semester for any students interested in becoming intramural soccer officials. Students must be enthusiastic, responsible, and available Sundays. Contact us for more information.
A few things to keep in mind…
- Team rosters must meet the minimum requirements AND team fees must be paid BEFORE the deadline.
- Teams with free spots are encouraged to pick up ‘free agents’ to maximize the playing opportunities and to make some new friends!
- All schedules and communications for intramurals are dispersed using IM Leagues so make sure to use an email address that you check frequently.
- Scheduling is dependent on the number of teams that register.
- Teams must be available to play at any time during the scheduled evenings. Time requests can be submitted but are not guaranteed to be met.
- Team fees vary dependent on the Intramural Sport. Double check the cost so your team doesn’t miss out!
TRU Rec is all about everyone having fun! Anyone who ruins that will be asked to leave.
Register for all intramural sports by January 9, 2019.
All captains meeting January 10, 2019 (OM2621).
- Intramural Badminton Singles/Doubles
- Saturdays @ 1:00 pm (games start times vary)
- January 12 – April 6
- No games February 9, 23 and March 16
- Intramural Soccer
- Sundays @ 1:00 pm (games start times vary)
- January 13 – April 7
- No games February 17
- Intramural Basketball
- Mondays @ 6:00 pm (games start times vary)
- January 14-April 1
- No games February 18
- Intramural Volleyball
- Tuesdays @ 6:00 pm (games start times vary)
- January 15-April 2
- No games February 19
- Intramural Floor Hockey
- Wednesdays @ 6:00 pm (games start times vary)
- January 16-April 3
- No games February 20
- Intramural Dodgeball
- Thursdays @ 6:00 pm (game start times vary)
- January 17-April 4
- No games Feb 21 and March 21