Mathematical Sciences Major
Math majors participate in department seminars and do independent study and honours research projects with faculty members. The department employs its students as tutors in the Math Centre and for summer research projects.
Mathematics is studied for its beauty and elegance, but a degree in mathematics also opens the door to a huge variety of interesting and lucrative career options.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Pre-calculus 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Chemistry 11 or 12(or equivalent)
- Physics 11 or 12(or equivalent)
Specific questions about this program?
International student with specific questions about this program?