Submit an Abstract
The PHP Conference offers students from any institution the opportunity to present on any topic situated in the fields of philosophy, history, and politics.
We are now accepting abstracts from those looking to present at the 2022 Conference, planned to take place in person in Kamloops, BC from January 20-22, 2022! This year's deadline will be December 3rd, 2021. Please note that, should COVID restrictions change locally, the conference will instead be held virtually. Please review the Abstract Dos and Don'ts, and then click the link below to submit an abstract!
Abstract Submission Do's and Don't's
- DO keep your abstract to 200 words or less.
- DO make sure that your subject can be clearly related back to one or more of our three disciplines, even if the paper was not written for a Philosophy, History or Politics class.
- DO make sure that your abstract is understandable, and gives a clear snapshot of what you plan to talk about in your presentation. If your ideas are too abstract or generalized, you may be asked to revise or resubmit.
- DON'T submit your abstract after the deadline.
- DON'T submit more than 2 abstracts. If you were intending on submitting more than 2 pieces of work for review, please choose your favourites prior to submitting.
- DON'T submit your complete paper. We only require your abstract in order for you to present at the conference. You will only need to submit your full paper if you would like it to be reviewed for publication by our PHP Research Journal editorial board after the conference.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to reading your submission!