Guaranteed, specific lot only (A3, B, C, D2, L1, S, T2 or V1)
Winter semester permit sales open Nov. 1 for a limited number of premium permits. (To guarantee parking space in a specific premium lot, TRU only offers semester or annual permits equal to the number of available spaces in that lot.)
How to purchase from Impark: Check the Premium lot map above and note the name of the lot you want to park in. Spaces for winter semester are limited—be prepared to check availability in alternate lots.
Go to the Impark Monthly Parking website and follow these steps:
1. Log into your existing Impark account (use temporary password Welcome if you forgot your password) or create a new account. Then from the red menu bar, click on Sign-Up.
2. Enter “Thompson Rivers University” in the Lot Search field. From the list of TRU parking lots, select your desired lot and click Lot Details. Double-check that the details match the lot you want. (If the lot is marked full, choose Lot Search from the menu to restart step 2.)
3. Click the red Buy Parking button. At the bottom of the page, review the permit descriptions carefully—there may be one semester, two semester or annual rates, plus monthly payroll deduction (labelled ”P/D”) options and "Student" options. Choose the permit you want and click Select.
4. Complete the application form. NOTE: On the Delivery Options screen, you MUST select the “Mail” option. All permits will be mailed to the TRU Parking Office, and then you can pick up your permit at the parking desk in the Bookstore.
5. Provide your credit card information. These fields are required by Impark's form, even if you are paying by monthly payroll deduction (“P/D”). If you have chosen a “P/D” rate, your balance should show as $0.00, and your card will NOT be charged.
Check your email for confirmation of your sign-up (and your receipt if you paid up front).