Skip to main contentSkip Navigation or Skip to Content

Library Services for Research Assistants

Research assistants employed by TRU faculty are eligible for separate library accounts which may be used to access faculty-level library services. Faculty-approved research assistants are eligible for the same borrowing and Interlibrary Loan privileges, loan lengths, and renewals as faculty. Faculty-authorized research assistants will receive a library card which will be separate from both their personal library card, and from that of the authorizing faculty member. The authorizing faculty member will be responsible for any materials borrowed using the card, and for the payment of any fines resulting from lost or overdue items

Who Is Eligible For a Research Assistant Library Account?

Anyone formally employed by a TRU faculty member as a research assistant is eligible for the duration of this employment.

What is the Process for Setting-Up a Research Assistant Library Account?

The research assistant must bring a completed and signed TRU Library Card Application for Faculty Approved Research Assistants to the information desk at the Library, together with a valid TRU Campus ID or one other piece of official government-issued ID.

Search To Top
Chat loading...