BComm (Alberta), LLB, MBA (UWO)
Ken received a joint LLB and MBA from the University of Western Ontario in 1988.
After practicing in Calgary and Vancouver, Ken has practiced in Kamloops since 1993.
Ken's practice is restricted to Canadian taxation matters including:
- tax advisory services for small and medium sized corporations;
- advising high net worth individuals, families, entrepreneurs and executives with all aspects of personal tax planning;
- resolving GST\HST and other Canadian consumption tax issues for clients in Canada and abroad;
- assisting clients in resolving income tax disputes with the Canada Revenue Agency and provincial tax authorities; and
- representing clients in tax disputes before the Tax Court of Canada and the Federal Court of Appeal.
- LSUC – The Law Society of Upper Canada
- CBA – The Canadian Bar Association
- CBA, BC – The Canadian Bar Association, British Columbia Branch
- KBA – Kamloops Bar Association
- TRU Law Library - Law Library Research Guide
- Basic Tax Law