- Student Network Account
- Emergency Notifications
- Lab Information
- Outlook Email
- Remote Access
- Virtual Course Software & Setup
- Microsoft 365 Student Migration Information
- Tips for Safe Computing
- Protect Your Identity
- Awareness Sessions
- Desktop Security Tools
- Standards & Policies
- Smart Phone Security
- About Us
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Digital Strategy
- Project Management Office
- IT Update Newsletter
Microsoft 365 Student Training
This page has been moved to our new Knowledge Base. Microsoft 365 Training can be found here.
What kinds of training are available for Students?
TRU is working to provide all of our students the ability to leverage the benefits of Microsoft 365. Ensuring that learning, even at a distance, is as easy as possible with the ongoing pandemic. Microsoft 365 has some awesome features to help you out, with multi-person document collaboration, cloud storage with OneDrive, and more! Take a look at the training schedule and links below to learn how.
What TRU training is available?
Check out the Learning Without Walls Moodle course to help make the most out of distanced learning here.
More M365 training resources will be coming soon!
Additional Training Links:
- Microsoft has various training resources available on their website
- Kevin Stratvert, a former Microsoft employee, has an excellent collection of training and instructional youtube videos on Microsoft 365 here