- Student Network Account
- Emergency Notifications
- Lab Information
- Outlook Email
- Remote Access
- Virtual Course Software & Setup
- Microsoft 365 Student Migration Information
- Tips for Safe Computing
- Protect Your Identity
- Awareness Sessions
- Desktop Security Tools
- Standards & Policies
- Smart Phone Security
- About Us
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Digital Strategy
- Project Management Office
- IT Update Newsletter
This page has been moved to our new Knowledge Base. Information about VPN Troubleshooting can be found here.
Please diagnose the error and review from the list below for possible solutions.
GlobalProtect VPN works with Windows 7 and higher. However, to ensure a secure connection we recommend using the latest version of Windows 10.
The code execution cannot proceed because mfc120.dll was not found.
- Visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
- Download vcredist_x64.exe
- Run the program
- Try opening GlobalProtect again
You must be using at least Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite to install Global Protect.
Mojave/Catalina – Stuck Connecting
- Open System Preferences under the Apple logo at the top left.
- Click the Security & Privacy button around the middle.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left of the window.
- Enter your computer password.
- Click the ”Allow” button on the page.