Equipment Loan Out
This page has been moved to our new Knowledge Base. Information about Equipment Loan Out can be found here.
PA systems, Microphones and LCD TV/computer carts
These items can be requested from Media Services by students, staff and faculty. For best service, contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Students need to contact the IT Service desk to create a ticket for a scheduled appointment to book equipment.
- Pickup and delivery of audio visual equipment is the responsibility of the borrower.
- The borrower is responsible for equipment to be returned on time. If additional time is required, equipment must first be returned and if available can be extended.
- Students can arrange to book equipment for course related assignments and may require written verification from the course instructor. (Time limits may apply)
- Audio Visual equipment should not be removed from the assigned classrooms without prior authorization from Media Services.
- The borrower is financially responsible for the timely return and condition of the equipment and will be fined for late returns or charged for the replacement cost of damaged or lost equipment.
Open Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm
Open Learning 140
Projectors, screens, Laptops, digital video cameras, still cameras, CHAT50's and audio recorders.
These items can be requested from the Library.