Equipment Loan Out
PA systems, Microphones and LCD TV/computer carts
These items can be requested from Media Services by students, staff and faculty. For best service, contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
Open Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm
Human Resources Building Room 145
Projectors, screens, Laptops, digital video cameras, still cameras, CHAT50's and audio recorders.
These items can be requested from the Main Library. COMING SOON GOPRO HERO5 !!!
- All Student equipment bookings must be made in person. TRU Student, Faculty, or Staff ID is required to borrow equipment.
- Pickup and delivery of audio visual equipment is the responsibility of the borrower.
- The borrower is responsible for equipment to be returned on time. If additional time is required, equipment must first be returned and if available can be extended.
- Students can arrange to book equipment for course related assignments and may require written verification from the course instructor. (Time limits may apply)
- Audio Visual equipment should not be removed from the assigned classrooms without prior authorization from Media Services.
- The borrower is financially responsible for the timely return and condition of the equipment and will be fined for late returns or charged for the replacement cost of damaged or lost equipment.