Learn about video conferencing options and locations.
See a full list of classrooms equipped with multimedia technology.
We repair non-working classroom equipment.
Students and staff may book projectors and portable audio equipment.
Contact the Brown Family House of Learning Library for digital cameras, video and audio recorders. Call 250-828-5312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide the following services to faculty, staff and students:
- Circulation of loaned portable projectors and audio systems for both students, and instructors and staff.
- Assistance for AV equipment issues.
- Assistance with equipment setup.
- Service, maintenance and installation of TRU AV equipment.
- Product recommendations, evaluations, and purchases.
- Refresh of installed and circulating AV equipment.
Additional responsibilities include maintaining an inventory of TRU's AV equipment, and staging and support of University events and conferences. We coordinate the booking and technical support for the video conferencing systems at TRU.
Location: Old Main 1218 (beside Printshop)
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Monday to Friday.