Clients and Services
Who are our clients and what support do we provide
Students, faculty, and staff:
All currently registered TRU students, faculty, and staff are eligible for the following support:
- Requests for information
- Client reported break/fix incidents (i.e. something is not working or behaving properly)
- Changes and resets for existing internal accounts for Outlook email, staff network, Banner, Blackboard Learn, Moodle, etc.
- In house supported applications assistance – myTRU, Outlook email, Blackboard Learn, Moodle, Network, Banner, and Wireless.
In addition, all staff and faculty are eligible for the following support for computers in their offices:
- Request for additional applications via Applications and Systems Access Request (ASAR) process
- Product assistance for TRU supported software and hardware
- Computer re-images, if other troubleshooting methods fail
- Requests for equipment moves (assistance with disconnect and reconnect only)
- Requests for hardware break/fix services for TRU leased equipment
- Requests for telecom services – moves, adds, and changes
- Consulting assistance when a need for an application is found.
Non-TRU groups (CLC, TRUSU, CUPE and Daycare):
Support will be provided as outlined in your Service Level Agreement.
- User Training - unless sponsored by IT Services
- Support for computers not on approved Hardware list.
- Unsupported software installations.
- Personal home computing support.
- Support for non-TRU activities (e.g., games, personal business, etc.)