Computer Lease Replacements
To manage the installation and replacement of the TRU Lease replacement program for student labs, staff, and faculty. Computers are leased for a 4 year period.
- Correspond with TRU clients about the replacement of their computers and coordinate a schedule for the exchange of equipment to take place.
- Place orders for equipment in advance of replacement cycle.
- Coordinate the activities with the Desktop Management service provider to install and replace Lease computers in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the procedure with Financial Leasing service provider to identify new computer equipment purchases, lease timeframes, and return of equipment to leasing company.
- Work closely with both service providers to ensure that all required activities are documented and verified to ensure accuracy and validate associated charges.
Who to Contact
Rita Hodge firstname.lastname@example.org 250-852-6326 Lease Management Clerk