Please diagnose the error and review from the list below for possible solutions.
GlobalProtect VPN works with Windows 7 and higher. However, to ensure a secure connection we recommend using the latest version of Windows 10.
The code execution cannot proceed because mfc120.dll was not found.
- Visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
- Download vcredist_x64.exe
- Run the program
- Try opening GlobalProtect again
You must be using at least Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite to install Global Protect.
Mojave/Catalina – Stuck Connecting
- Open System Preferences under the Apple logo at the top left.
- Click the Security & Privacy button around the middle.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left of the window.
- Enter your computer password.
- Click the ”Allow” button on the page.